Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [Was: bug#25148:]

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [Was: bug#25148:]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 14:04:44 +0200

On 18.11.2019 13:36, João Távora wrote:
Public info is public:https://emba.gnu.org/api/v4/projects/1/issues
Hm, I guess the documentation here is wrong?
I think it is right.  A local experiment revealed that a naive GET to
'api/v4/issues' returns '401 Unauthorized'.  I might be trying with
an unsuitably configured project though, or perhaps there is
some universal public read token for these cases.

I mean, the above link it working without authentication.

You can also issue the same request from the console with curl. The project you were trying it with is probably configured as private.