Re: Issue with rectangle mouse selection

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Issue with rectangle mouse selection
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 15:51:19 +0100

From: Mattias Engdeg�rd <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 12:08:47 +0100
Cc: Emacs developers <address@hidden>

> YES!!! this seems to work now. :)

Perhaps the workaround should be mentioned in the docs for xterm-mouse-mode?

In PROBLEMS, I'd say.

Hi Eli:

If we put it only in PROBLEMS it will be harder to find for the users
than in xterm-mouse-mode documentation. Do we have something like a FAQ?

This issue is tricky, so probably it should be mentioned in more than
one place.