Re: Issue with rectangle mouse selection

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Issue with rectangle mouse selection
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 18:02:40 +0100

Hi Mattias:

I tried the patch and it seems to reduce notably the issue. There is
still a small distance between the cursor arrow and the point (the arrow
stays over the rectangle's last position and the point is just after
it). But at least now the distance is small and remains more or less
constant.

Is it possible to keep the mouse and the point in the same position
without breaking too many things? (like when selecting without the C-M)

There are 3 pictures attached:

Square selection forward, backward and normal selection. Just to show
the difference.