Re: On elisp running native

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: On elisp running native
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2020 21:37:31 +0000

> Andrea Corallo <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi Andrea,
>
>> I was wondering if we can contextually disable test-all.  It is know to
>> be bronken for now so I think we should disable till gets fixed.  It
>> takes machine time and prevents the green thing to appear (that's the
>> scope of CI).
>
> In your branch, you could disable (comment) the two other tests. In the
> master branch, I will have a look what is broken.

I wasn't clear sorry, is known to be broken in the native-comp branch.

It tries to run the native compilation tests also when has no native
compiler plus I think there are also few other failure I have to look
into (when I'll reach them).

I'll keep uncommented test-filenotify-gio to test the conventional
bootstrap, this is important.

Thanks and Regards

  Andrea

--