Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 11:49:57 +0100

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 4:10 AM Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> wrote:
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.

Thank you very much Lars, and thank you for all your ongoing work,
especially tending to old and forgotten bug reports.

But dare I ask what this means, in practical terms?
I.e. What are your new responsibilities?

Thanks again,
João