Fwd: Re: Changes for emacs 28

From: Göktuğ Kayaalp
Subject: Fwd: Re: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 19:37:19 +0300

[ I’ve originally sent this reply using the reply button on the web
  interface, so it probably ended up as a private reply.  Sending it
  again to the mailing list, hopefully will end up showing up under the
  correct subthread.  Sorry if this somehow inconveniences anybody]

--
İ. Göktuğ Kayaalp / @cadadr / <https://www.gkayaalp.com/>
pgp:   024C 30DD 597D 142B 49AC 40EB 465C D949 B101 2427