Re: keysee.el

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: keysee.el
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 17:46:52 -0400

It is on purpose that I did not read the documentation for any of the
modes, it shouldn't be all too suprsing that if making keysee or
which-key or similar the default, it would not impede with normal,
documented and very much ingrained operation of Emacs -- all too much.

   > If I press C-x and go for a coffee in the middle of opening a file, it
   > also becomes confusing since the behaviour of Emacs will magically
   > change.

   If you do `M-x fi TAB' and go for coffee, same
   thing.  Same thing for `C-x C-f fo TAB'.

After TAB nothing will occur after ten seconds.  After C-x waiting ten
seconds or one second, the behaviour will be different.  If that is
showing a *Completeion* buffer or not, it is not the normal behaviour
of anything in Emacs.