Re: Changes for emacs 28

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 14:16:45 +0000

In fact not adding a Reply-To would be perfect, at least for me. Presumably someone who sends a message to a list has subscribed to the list, of if they are not, it's common to mention explicitly that they are not.

That works if their email address is mentioned in one of the headers of the message, but in this case yours wouldnʼt be

Hmmm... Why should my address be mentioned in one of the headers of the message? A "From emacs-devel@gnu.org To emacs-devel@gnu.org" or a "From emacs-devel@gnu.org To <someone> Cc emacs-devel@gnu.org" would be perfectly fine. There is no need (in my case at least) to add a "Reply-To".