Re: "modern" colors Re: Changes for emacs 28

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: "modern" colors Re: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 17:22:23 -0400

   >Let me try to reiterate again, could you point out a handful of
   >differences in colors and/or fonts (to keep it simple) between Emacs
   >and some other editor (one is fine, several would be interesting too
   >but I understand that can be taxing) that you find more modern than in
   >Emacs?

   You ask what is considered "modern". I just gave you some points. Then
   you ask why and question the points.

You told me to "go look it up".  I do not know what to look up, you
gave a multitude of links and it is unrealistic for me to look at each
one and understand what the point you are trying to make is.

You made the claim that there where some minor differences in colors
that could make Emacs more modern -- I'd like to understand what those
minor differences are exactly.  This should be easy enough to document
for some points and not tell someone to go for a goose chase (or is it
beef chase to make hamburgers?).

The question here isn't the preference of blue or dark, it is what you
found more modern specifically.