Re: eww-update-header-line: Possible breakage after d39ae6f5860ecf6ebbee

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: eww-update-header-line: Possible breakage after d39ae6f5860ecf6ebbeedc08bf3aafa5befaf510
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 08:27:32 -0700

eww-update-header-line was seeing the title as nil which is what
surprized me.

So: with the rendered buffer as current buffer, evaluating these in the
minibuffer:

(plist-get eww-data :title) returned the title I had set, but evaluating
 (eww-update-header-line) in the minibuffer threw an error, with the
 debugger showing that propertize had been  called with a null string > "T.V

--
?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8