About the new frame title

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: About the new frame title
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:27:49 +0200 (CEST)

I have just built Emacs master (on GNU/Linux) and see the new frame title.
Anyway, I noticed a strange behavior.

In my init file I have this code:

(setq default-frame-alist
      '(
        (width . 115) ; character
        (height . 51) ; lines
        ;;(left . (- 0)); pixel
        ;;(top  . (+ 0)); pixel
        (left . 850); pixel
        (top  .   0); pixel
        (font . "Monospace-11") ; font
        ))

When I start Emacs clicking the icon on the task bar, its frame for less than a
second is squared (its default size?) then assume the size following the above
code.

When it is squared, the frame title is still "emacs@myPC", only when it assume
the final size it take the new frame title (buffer - GNU Emacs at ...)

I wonder if this is what you want with this change or if in its code,
somewhere, there is still the old title coded.

BTW, I tried to start Emacs without the init file but it is too fast and I
cannot establish the above things.

Thanks,
  Angelo.