solarized

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: solarized
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 23:48:06 -0400

I looked at the web page about Solarized.  It sounds interesting,
but I wonder what it looks like.  Can anyone tell me how to see
those colors in some text?  (Any text.)

What I read seemed to say that Solarized is a color palette,
and there are many ways to use it.  I'd like to see the palette.
Emacs's predefined faces amount to a color palette.
I wonder if using Solarized colors for them could be an improvement.
A priori, that may or may not be so.

--
Dr Richard Stallman