Re: A new user perspective about "Changes for emacs 28"

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: A new user perspective about "Changes for emacs 28"
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 02:54:35 -0400

     > * Change the default action of C-z, at least in gui frames, to call the
     > above undo rather than suspend frame.

   I don't like making the default bindings for important commands
   vary for different types of frames.  On tty frames we NEED suspend-frame.

INCF.

   But we could have a mode to rebind keys which would rebind C-z.

Maybe it could be part of cua-mode; and then there could be a cua-mode
enable button or something like that in the splash screen.