Re: resize_mini_window question

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: resize_mini_window question
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 12:02:13 -0400

> Yes I know.  The problem with this was that in my case the user could be
> expecting to see as many lines as specified in max-mini-window-height as
> an integer.

I think that is simply a problem of wrong expectations, which we could
somewhat fix by tweaking the documentation like you suggested.

> The external package used to force an enlarge-window but I feel that
> this is somehow a workaround.

Indeed.  I think it's important to find a solution to the
"disappearing prompt" that doesn't involve this since enlarging the
window is not always an option either.

        Stefan