Re: master 12ca463 1/4: ; * test/lisp/textmodes/css-mode-tests.el: Add T

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: master 12ca463 1/4: ; * test/lisp/textmodes/css-mode-tests.el: Add TODO.
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 15:44:19 +0000

>>> Of course, if someone could find it in their heart/schedule to write ERT
>>> tests which use the "manual" files, I'd get have my cake and eat it to.
>> Do you mean like in commit b63c3535b0,
>
> Yes (tho minus the "TODO" ;-)

Good, then let's hope that everyone can agree to that.

Meanwhile, anyone who feels disappointed that their favorite file got
removed and converted into unit tests, please just revert the offending
commit and we can re-do that work along the lines proposed above.

(And yes, I'll remove the relevant TODO:s... :-)