How to deal with GPL paper when the contributer can not contact with?

From: tumashu
Subject: How to deal with GPL paper when the contributer can not contact with?
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 09:36:16 +0800 (CST)

Hello:

     When I move ivy-posframe (https://github.com/tumashu/ivy-posframe) to
gnu-elpa,
I can not contact with a contributer , and I do not know his GPL paper status.

1. his patchs: https://github.com/tumashu/ivy-posframe/commits?author=noctuid
2. The length of his patchs is  > 15 lines.
2.  his patchs are rewrite ivy.el and swiper.el's exist functions, so many code
of his patch come from  ivy.el and swiper.el,  ivy.el and swiper.el are
gnu-elpa packages.

How should I do?  wait or elimit his commit?

Other info:
1. https://github.com/tumashu/ivy-posframe
2. https://github.com/tumashu/ivy-posframe/issues/95#issuecomment-698649551