Re: On elisp running native - Update 12

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: On elisp running native - Update 12
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 10:35:14 +0000

Hi all,

I've just updated my dev blog on the last feature/native-comp
developments <http://akrl.sdf.org/gccemacs.html>.

Outlines are:
  - Fast bootstrap as default
  - Exposing compiler type hints
  - New libgccjit entry point
  - New primitive trampoline mechanism
  - Integration, turning the buoy

Please have a look if you are interested.

Regarding the last point I'm very much interested my-self in every
aspect where a native compiled Emacs behaves differently from vanilla.
The reason for that is that if this happens, well I've no a priori idea
of the possible reason as I'm done with my todo list! :)

Feedback, suggestions & bug reports are very welcome as usual.

Thanks!

  Andrea