Inserting by name and describing some PUA characters

From: Janusz S. Bień
Subject: Inserting by name and describing some PUA characters
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 08:36:28 +0100

Hi!

PUA stands for Unicode Private Use Area, cf. e.g.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_Use_Areas.

I use systematically the PUA characters defined by MUFI,
cf. e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Unicode_Font_Initiative.

Recently I made a quick and dirty solution for my own feature request

(in a slightly different way than suggested originally).

The files and the documentation are available at
https://github.com/jsbien/unicode4polish in the Emacs-MUFI directory.

Please consider improving and expanding my solution and making it
available as e.g. ELPA or non-ELPA package.

Best regards

Janusz

--
             ,