Re: vc-fossil to non-gnu elpa?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: vc-fossil to non-gnu elpa?
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 06:14:43 -0500

   > Would it be possible to add vc-fossil to non-gnu elpa?

   I haven't looked at that code, so I can't really tell, but most likely
   it is, yes.  All you need to do is check that it's acceptable according
   to our criteria and if so add it to the `elpa-packages` file in the
   `main` branch on `nongnu.git`.

Cool.  I'll double check the list of requirements, and fix them if
need be.  And post a patch for nongnu.git.