Re: [feature/dll-only-windows] A new windows build, comments wanted

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: [feature/dll-only-windows] A new windows build, comments wanted
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 15:14:03 +0000

My test for GMP is also currently failing. It is this:

(ert-deftest feature-gmp ()
  (should
   (string-match-p "GMP" system-configuration-features)))

This test also fails on Emacs-28 master on my Ubuntu machine, as well as
on my Windows package, although all of them report that libgmp support
is available at configure time. And the test succeeds on Emacs-27 on the
same machines. So it looks like the test is wrong, rather libgmp support
broken.

Any thoughts on why GMP is no longer in system-configuration-features
for Emacs-28. Is there a better test that I can use? Can we add
`gmp-available-p' or equivalent?

Phil