Additional xterm-mouse cleanup

From: Jared Finder
Subject: Additional xterm-mouse cleanup
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 22:32:21 -0800

I've got four small patches for my continued work to make xterm-mouse function better. #1 also makes Linux terminal function keys behave better when running help-for-help and #2 and #3 both improve GPM-based mouse behavior too.

I'd like feedback in particular on patch #4, which is small but in a sensitive location -- it's one additional code line in read_key_sequence along the input-decode-map path. I considered instead putting the change as part of the other cleanup right after replay_sequence, but ultimately thought that would be riskier and serve no additional purpose.

Let me know your thoughts.

  -- MJF