Re: Stepping Back: A Wealth Of Completion systems Re: [ELPA] New packag

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Stepping Back: A Wealth Of Completion systems Re: [ELPA] New package: vertico
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 09:59:12 -0400

> I attached a primitive version of selecting-read to this message.
> The UI is horridly primitive, but the basic idea should be understandable.

Nice starting point, thanks.
[ I'm too biased towards `completing-read` to make very useful comments
  at this point.  ]

I think if you want to get traction with this, you'll want to come up
with some concrete uses and a real UI which provides something that is
better (in those particular uses) than what we can already get from
existing completion systems (company/helm/ivy/younameit).

        Stefan