Re: ELPA: New package: nano-modeline

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: ELPA: New package: nano-modeline
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 15:38:01 +0000

"Nicolas P. Rougier (inria)" <nicolas.rougier@inria.fr> writes:

> Dear all,

Hi again,

> I would like to submit a new package to ELPA which is an adaptive
> modeline (depending on major-mode) that can go on top (header-line) or
> bottom (mode-line). It makes use of dedicated faces for active /
> inactive states.
>
> The project is hosted at https://github.com/rougier/nano-modeline and
> the
> README displays what it looks like.

Are you sure you want to call

    (nano-modeline)

when loading the package? Also, wouldn't it make sense to provide the
functionality in terms of a (global) minor mode, the user can activate
or deactivate?

Also, some functions (e.g. nano-modeline-compose) seem to have
indentation issues.

--
        Philip Kaludercic