Re: Emacs master: different (ugly) font in org-mode [Windows, macOS]

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs master: different (ugly) font in org-mode [Windows, macOS]
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 10:31:49 +0300

> From: Protesilaos Stavrou <info@protesilaos.com>
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 07:27:32 +0300
>
> On 2021-10-06, 17:40 -0400, Stefan Kangas <stefankangas@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Can Org be patched for emacs-28?

Yes, bugs in Org can be fixed on the emacs-28 branch.

> How does this work in terms of syncing with org.git?  My suggestion
> would be to revert commit 667cb6f1a in org.git, though I am not sure
> how to proceed.

You need to ask the Org developers to make that change, and then to
sync Org with what we have in the emacs-28 branch.  they do it
regularly for any bugfixes they consider to become part of Org 9.5.1
which will be the version included in Emacs 28.1.

Thanks.