Re: input-pending-p after make-frame-visible

From: Aaron Jensen
Subject: Re: input-pending-p after make-frame-visible
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:32:05 -0400

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 7:15 AM Aaron Jensen <aaronjensen@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 11:47 AM Alan Third <alan@idiocy.org> wrote:
> > > Not as far as I can tell. Can you reproduce it with Martin's patch?
> >
> > I don't have access to a Mac just now, so no. ;)
>
> Ah, that's not permanent, is it?
>
> Any other ideas on this?

Alan, I think I did something wrong when attempting to repro w/ your
suggested change. I just did it again and found that it partially
fixes the issue in that only reproduces on the *next* child frame open
after clicking in the echo area and not any subsequent ones. So,
something is still wrong with the logic, but you seem to have
identified the area of the problem.

Aaron