Re: Windows Binaries Release: was The emacs-28 release branch

From: H. Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: Re: Windows Binaries Release: was The emacs-28 release branch
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 18:01:26 +0200

Hi Corwin

Corwin Brust <corwin@bru.st> writes:

> Phil and I have been trying to connect to walk through the process,
> also.  I would welcome you, given we can eventually connect and you
> are interested.

Did you already get some files and do you know whether Phil has setup a
repository for the process?

> I've suggested using the emacsconf BBB so we can easily make an
> informal recording.

This is a very good idea for documentation purposes, please send me the
invitation or maybe some dates if you haven't set a deadline yet.
Preferably on Tuesdays or Thursdays, since then I'm usually in the home
office or maybe in the evening or at the weekend?  Oh wait, from which
time zone are you coming?

Thanks
        Dieter

--