Re: Prettify elpa.gnu.org

From: Augusto Stoffel
Subject: Re: Prettify elpa.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 09:38:01 +0200

On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 at 19:45, Philip Kaludercic <philipk@posteo.net> wrote:

> I feel that in general the "margin-bottom" value for paragraphs could be
> reduced to 1em (from the current 2em, in layout.css:129), without
> squeezing the page together too much.

I don't know if this is related at all, but the spacing around lists and
code blocks looks kind of wrong to me (especially when normal text
follows it).

Some more things I noticed:

- the font of code blocks (but not inline literal stuff) looks smaller
  than regular text.
- there seems to be a bug where every table has the search box as in the
  package listing, see e.g.
  https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/consult.html#org48fd831
- Subsections (numbered X.X) are displayed just like normal text.