Re: SVG widget in GNU Emacs

From: dalanicolai
Subject: Re: SVG widget in GNU Emacs
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 02:31:22 +0200

As I am a Spacemacs user, I've set the version to 1.0 a little too early. I very quickly realized that I forgot to compile the file on vanilla Emacs
(and moreover, to copy the autoload from the `transient-version`). So I fixed these things quickly, far before it arrived on Elpa, still the 'incorrect'
version is on Elpa now. I hope it gets updated soon (Is it really only once per day?) 😬