Re: Prettify elpa.gnu.org

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: Prettify elpa.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 20:00:34 +0000

> Philip Kaludercic [2021-10-21 21:02:04] wrote:
>> Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> writes:

>>> Ah, I think it's currently "nowhere in Git".
>>> I suggest you add it to elpa.git:main:html
>>
>> I am not sure what you mean by this? Do you mean elpa.git (or nongnu.git),
>> on the main branch, in a html directory?
>
> Yes, I was thinking the `html` directory of the `main` branch of the
> `elpa.git` (which is what I meant by `elpa.git:main:html`).
> But if you prefer putting it in a new `html` directory in the `main`
> branch of `nongnu.git` that would work as well.

Yes, this confused me because index.html is for GNU ELPA, so I couldn't
just name it index.html for NonGNU.

Having to many implicit dependencies between elpa.git and nongnu.git
seems like potential for confusion.

Along these lines, should nongnu.git:main:html also contain the other
files (css, images, javascript, ...)?

--
        Philip Kaludercic