Re: master 374f14f: CC Mode: Fontify "found types" which are recognized

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: master 374f14f: CC Mode: Fontify "found types" which are recognized after being first scanned
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 06:56:29 +0000

Hello, Eli.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 05:25:40 +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > branch: master
> > commit 374f14fb9936d2b8fb30a123457ff4b12160f5f3
> > Author: Alan Mackenzie <acm@muc.de>

> Alan, why was this large changeset installed on the release branch?
> What urgent problem does it solve, and why couldn't it wait till Emacs
> 29?

I intended to push it to the master branch, and all evidence I have
locally on my PC suggests this is what I did.  Maybe something's gone
wrong with my git configuration.  I think it's my first commit since the
emacs-28 branch was split.

I'll see if I can see anything more this evening.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).