Re: Enabling native compilation by default when libgccjit is present

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: Enabling native compilation by default when libgccjit is present
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 17:42:58 +0000

On Sun, Dec 05 2021, Arthur Miller wrote:

[...]

> It depends on how one use Emacs of course. Personally I use Emacs for
> almost everything I do on the computer,

so do i...

> and I like Helm, so there is a lot of completions and searches I do.

... and i'm also a very heavy user of completion/search in all contexts,
but in my case it's consult/embark/vertico/mct, and i don't feel them
sluggish or any better with nc... but maybe it's a subjective feeling
(the memory footprint rattles me :)) and actual measurements would
reveal i am wrong.  or maybe i should switch to helm :))

cheers,
jao
--
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
   -George Bernard Shaw, writer, Nobel laureate (1856-1950)