Re: sqlite3

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: sqlite3
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 17:10:59 +0100

> One concern is how to synchronize this between different machines, or
> indeed if recommended use should be to do that at all.

I think the sqlite format is portable across OS-es and endianness and
stuff?  Let's see...

https://sqlite.org/different.html

----
The SQLite file format is cross-platform. A database file written on one
machine can be copied to and used on a different machine with a
different architecture. Big-endian or little-endian, 32-bit or 64-bit
does not matter. All machines use the same file format. Furthermore, the
developers have pledged to keep the file format stable and backwards
compatible, so newer versions of SQLite can read and write older
database files.
----