Re: sqlite3

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: sqlite3
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 08:00:58 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> You could start a new Command Prompt window, change PATH in that
> window so that it doesn't include the directory where the sqlite DLL
> lives, then start Emacs from that window.

Right.

I've now cargo culted the Windows-specific invocations from xml.c into
sqlite.c, and it compiles...  but invoking any of the sqlite functions
now makes Emacs segfault.  Which isn't quite the result I was hoping
for.  :-/

And running it under gdb is apparently not very helpful, but I've never
run gdb under Windows...

Can you have a look?  It's probably obvious to you what's going wrong.