Re: Tree-sitter api

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter api
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 22:54:59 -0800

It’s been a while and no one provided further comments on the indent and
font-lock integration of tree-sitter, so I finished the manuals for indent and
font-lock integration. They are under 24.6 Font Lock Mode and 24.7 Automatic
Indentation of code. Once the author of tree-sitter allow tree-sitter to change
malloc implementation at runtime, tree-sitter integration will be ready.
(Though I suspect that won’t come soon. The author is still actively developing
tree-sitter but he didn’t reply to my request.)

As before, the code is at https://github.com/casouri/emacs on ts branch.

Yuan