Re: sqlite3

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: sqlite3
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 17:08:20 +0200

> From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 15:11:25 +0100
>
> Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:
>
> > Is the below good enough?  If so, I will install it.
>
> Looks good to me.

Unfortunately, this breaks filelock-tests.el in some strange ways:
even if I replace file-error with permission-denied, the tests fail,
and it seems like should-error doesn't catch the error.  That is, the
failure is not in comparing the error data with the expected value.
Does ERT somehow know all the error symbols or something?  Or what am
I missing?