Re: matlab in ELPA (or tree) part II: are all requirements fulfilled?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: matlab in ELPA (or tree) part II: are all requirements fulfilled?
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 17:50:12 +0100

>>> "EZ" == Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

>> From: Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es>
>> Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 10:53:45 +0100
>>
>> So please could some wise person tell me what to do?

> I took a look at the repository, and I don't really understand what
> would you like us to tell you.  Specifically, at which files to look,
> and what issues to consider?

> I took a look at copyright.org, but all it has is 2 sections: "Patches
> checked so far" (which presumably you already checked), and "Problem"
> (which shews a single commit from Eric).  Please elaborate on what
> would you like us to look at.

Two things:

    1. The patches: I thought they were self explaining in the sense
       that the files I want you to check are specified in theses
       patches. So the question is simply: are my conclusions correct
       concerning the patches?

    2. The patches mentioned in the ChangeLog files, namely ChangeLog.old1
       and  ChangeLog.old2. In these files you find patches mentioned for which
       we don't have git commits, therefore I cannot produce patches and
       I am not  sure, how to proceed.

Thank you