Re: Motif support

From: xenodasein
Subject: Re: Motif support
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 18:58:18 +0100 (CET)

Quoting: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2021-12/msg02025.html
From:   Eli Zaretskii
Date:   Tue, 21 Dec 2021 18:48:35 +0200

> Various people like how various toolkits look and work, and want Emacs
> to look and work similarly.  That's all there is to it.

I see, plenitude of choices.  Since my interest is game development It
felt peculiar to me as the common practice there is to just draw your
interface as how you want it to look, make it customizable possibly.

If I wanted to work on something like --with-x-toolkit=no but pretty and
customizable, using simple software rendering to run on all platforms,
is this something desirable?  It could be enabled in early-init to be
used instead of win32 toolkit for example.