Re: Motif support

From: xenodasein
Subject: Re: Motif support
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 17:39:14 +0100 (CET)

Quoting: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2021-12/msg02081.html
From: Po Lu
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 08:52:49 +0800

Please try to understand what idea someone is trying to convey, and
ask for comments if you see any lack of clarity before dishing out
judgments.

Here is what lwlib README says:
"This subdirectory contains the Lucid Widget Library (lwlib), which
provides a uniform interface to a few different X toolkits..."

This is textbook case nightmare inside a nightmare, and NOT what I am
proposing at all.

Quoting: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2021-12/msg02051.html