Re: master 501e2096d6: Fix some issues with a recent change

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: master 501e2096d6: Fix some issues with a recent change
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 15:19:15 -0800

>> Okay, so how about "Fix some issues with the recently introduced pinch
>> support?"
>
> That would have been a good improvement, yes.

I would try to follow the CONTRIBUTE guidelines of sticking to 50
characters or fewer when possible, so you could probably shorten that to
something like:

    Fix issues with recently introduced pinch support

or even

    Clean up pinch support

This makes it easier to read the line in various situations (avoiding
truncating), but note that this is just a recommendation and not a
requirement.