Re: tree-sitter version?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: tree-sitter version?
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 20:57:13 -0800

Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com> writes:

Confusing times ahead!

So: am I supposed to install tree-sitter from github or from debian's
package manager?
I first did the package-manager version, then pulled from github and
installed that -- configure shows that tree-sitter is detected -- but
calling any of the tree-sitter modes, eg c-ts-mode barfs with an error
saying that support is not available.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8