Re: Android port

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Android port
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 09:04:32 +0100 (CET)

> Il 22/02/2023 03:30 Po Lu ha scritto:
>
> Please show backtraces for all of those crashes.  The options menu works
> here, so please show a backtrace from that too (`toggle-debug-on-error'.)

When I click on Options it prints in backtrace buffer:

Debugger entered... : (void-variable scroll-bar-mode)
(eq scroll-bar-mode nil)

Just this.. Why it happens only with this menu item and not with the others..
Notice that File menu item and some other have a scroll-bar and they works...

When it crashes it closes I don't see anything.

> And, what keyboard are you using?

Moko-atic Keyboard