Re: Android port of Emacs

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Android port of Emacs
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 14:26:07 +0100

On Thursday, 10 Aug 2023 at 11:28, Gregory Heytings wrote:
> I'm the only one who protested, so I guess I'm the only one to think
> that.

You're not alone.  And, more generally, I rely on Emacs via termux daily
(on a mobile device that has a physical keyboard) and I don't
particularly find anything missing that the native port will give me,
but that's me and my particular use case (portable org mode basically).
Not that I'm against a native port.

--
Eric S Fraga via gnus (Emacs 30.0.50 2023-08-07) on Debian 12.1