Re: Incorporate package macrostep into Emacs or NonGNU ELPA?

From: Jeremy Bryant
Subject: Re: Incorporate package macrostep into Emacs or NonGNU ELPA?
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 20:44:56 +0000

Jeremy Bryant <jb@jeremybryant.net> writes:

> Which brings us to the other point suggested by Jonas - moving
> development & maintenance of macrostep to NonGNU ELPA (on Savannah) itself and
> archiving the previous fork.
>
> Would this be of interest?

Jonathan Oddie has kindly proposed to sign the FSF paperwork once he
receives it.

Given that macrostep is useful for Emacs Lisp macro development, would
there be interest to include in Emacs core?

If so I can volunteer to reach out to other recent contributors, beyond
the original author, for the same purpose?

WDYT?