[Emacs-orgmode] Org-mode 4.13 release

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Org-mode 4.13 release
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:13:18 +0200

Hi,

I have released version 4.13 (on my webpage only).

The main change in this version is that you can now maintain the list of agenda files in a file. Some people have asked for this, either because they don't like the customize interface to edit the list, or because they want to use different agenda-files on different computers, while still keeping the same .emacs file on all computers. It certainly makes it easier to implement a particular sequence of agenda files.

The setup works like this: If you set the variable `org-agenda-files' to a single file name instead of a list of names, then this file is used to maintain the list. Note that if you do make this change, your current list of agenda files will be lost, so store it in the file *before* changing the configuration.

Example setup in .emacs:

(setq org-agenda-files "~/.agenda-files)

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik