Re: [Orgmode] Colors for pre elem. on orgmode.org

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Colors for pre elem. on orgmode.org
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:31:04 +0000

At Mon, 16 Nov 2009 22:33:25 +0000,
Rick Moynihan wrote:
> For what it's worth I find the lack of contrast here a problem too.
> Though I can read the text, it's not especially pleasant.  I've also
> found something similar in my exports (with a non default colour
> theme), which has led me to use the following STYLE option for source
> code blocks etc...
>
> #+STYLE:    <style> pre { background-color: #191919 } pre { color:
> #FFFFFF } </style>

I have a similar problem.  The following org-mode snippet:

#+begin_src sh
echo <<EOF
  This is some input
EOF
#+end_src

generates, upon HTML export, the following code:

&lt;&lt;EOF<span style="color: #ffff00; font-weight: bold;">
  This is some input
EOF

The problem with this is that I find the yellow (ffff00 colour)
illegible on almost every monitor I use.  However, there is no class
nor id that I can adjust a style for the relevant span elements.  Even
if I define some CSS for the src or src-sh classes, these will be
overridden in the spans.  The HTML styles for the spans are hard-coded
in, it would appear.  Or maybe there is something I can configure
somewhere?

I will have a look at the export code later when I get a chance...