[Orgmode] org table export to pdf pagination problem

From: Amit Sethi
Subject: [Orgmode] org table export to pdf pagination problem
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 22:59:28 +0530

Hi all , I am newbie to the org-mode. I just today to create
a pdf file from the org-table I had. However I found that the page
did not paginate properly and only part of the data that was visible on the
buffer was converted into pdf. I am attaching the org file and the resultant
pdf. May be there is something I am doing wrong here but I really don't know.

P.S My org-mode version is 7.01h

--
A-M-I-T S|S