Re: [Orgmode] Proposing a new way for org-get-level-face to behave (cust

From: Jonathan BISSON
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Proposing a new way for org-get-level-face to behave (customizable)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 22:47:46 +0100

On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 13:39 -0600, Carsten Dominik wrote:
> Ji Jonathan,
>
> thanks you for this, I have checked in a slightly modified version of
> your patch.
>
> Thanks
>
> - Carsten

Hope this would be of some help.

I was thinking about ways to add as much outlines as we wanted. Or ways
to have a cycling through a defined list of outlines (maybe I can start
by doing a cycling through defined elements (like looping through 4-8
only).
I'm looking to the code and git of org in order to understand a little
bit more the philosophy of the project.

Thanks !