Re: [O] custom IDs not exported

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] custom IDs not exported
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:47:40 -0400

Daniel Clemente <address@hidden> wrote:

>   The latest commit I can find after cloning git://repo.or.cz/org-mode.git to
> a new directory is this:
>
> ,----
> | commit 90f6765cdf77c1414726d899f00c77da43f45758
> | Author: Eric Schulte <address@hidden>
> | Date:   Mon Jun 13 14:58:56 2011 -0700
> |
> |     ob-tangle: no longer inserting newlines between appended code blocks
> |
> |     * lisp/ob-tangle.el (org-babel-tangle-combine-named-blocks): No longer
> |       inserting newlines between appended code blocks.
> `----
>

>   So it seems there's some sort of delay with repo.or.cz

Indeed: the git repo was changed to orgmode.org back in December (?)
and repo.or.cz was left as a mirror, but apparently it has been
non compos mentis for a little while. Your best best is to go
to the horse's mouth - cd into the directory that holds the git clone
of org and

   git config remote.origin.url git://orgmode.org/org-mode.git

Then just continue as if nothing happened.

Nick

PS There was some discussion of this on the ML this morning (or last night?
   I'm losing track of time...)