Re: [O] [beamerposter] How do I suppress frame title?

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: Re: [O] [beamerposter] How do I suppress frame title?
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:31:43 -0500

Do you mean former or latter one? When I try to change org-beamer.el as
described above, I get "Invalid format operation %a" since I do something badly
wrong. I was trying to mess with this [1] code. I don't know elisp well enough.
I guess I can't do it that way.

[1]
http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=blob;f=lisp/org-beamer.el;h=966db82debdf21bad0777372c06bc7cb84735cfb;hb=HEAD#l274

> But I think
> there can be a cleaner solution with pre/post-process hooks. For an
> example of such a hook with LaTeX export, see:
>
> <https://github.com/suvayu/.emacs.d/blob/master/org-mode-config.el#L234>
>
> Here I ignore headings for bibiliographies and appendices.

I am afraid I don't quite follow your code. I think you deal with plain latex
export while mine question deals with some beamer details.

M.