Re: [O] Using Org for a dissertation - appendices

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Using Org for a dissertation - appendices
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 12:29:56 +0200

Hi Bastien,

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

>> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10295177/is-there-an-equivalent-of-org-modes-b-ignoreheading-for-non-beamer-documents/10305270#10305270>
>
> If there is anything useful from the link above that should
> be added to Worg, please let us know.

Well its just my customisation that lets me include Appendices and a
Bibliography in the regular org document tree for latex export. However
I have not ported my customisation to the new export engine.

For the last few months (and the coming month or two) I have been
extremely busy. When I have time I can write-up nicely for Worg and put
it in org-hacks (under LaTeX export). However if someone else could do
it earlier, you are welcome to give it a shot. :) I think the SO answer
is complete enough and can be included almost as is (except for the
missing new exporter changes). In any case, once there is an entry it
can be refined endlessly. :)

Thanks,

--
Suvayu